Had unprotected sex. Got pregnant. Terminated pregnancy thrice. Will it affect my health?

hello doctor , I am married since 6 months. very first month after my marriage i got pregnant, i used unwanted kit and terminated pregnancy, next month again i was pregnat , i terminated. third time i was pregnant i terminated, now i am again pregnant, i am worried, we have intercourse only durimg safe period still something is going wrong, i have career plans and not ready to concieve now, , what shall i do please suggest this is fourth time in 6 months i am pregnant. will it be a problem if i again get abortion ,
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012