Had unprotected sex. Got periods twice in a month, light discharge. UPT negative. Am I pregnant?

Hi my last period was on the 8th of July.We had intercourse 0n the 14th day of my cycle.After a day of unprotected sex I started bleeding like brown muddy like discharge with blood also and it lasts for 2 days.Later on 29th day of my cycle(my normal cycle is 32-39) I started bleeding brown watery discharge after a 7 hours of travelling by car.Today is my 45th day but no period yet.I took pregnancy test but it showed negative.Am I pregnant or should I do something right now to take care about? please tell me...I got anxiety today. Thanks in advance
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012
Your not pregnant,urine pregnancy test will be positive around the next period. Since you have done UPT 15 days after your due date of menses u are negative for pregnancy.
If you are still having doubt u should do another UPT preferrably from some other company brand.
Your intermitrnt menses may be due to many causes. If it continues you need to take medicines after consulting your gyn