Had unprotected sex. Got light periods with sore breast. Is she pregnant?

hi im chase im worried about my girlfriend and dont know whats going on shes been really hory and has sore breast and about a week to 2 weeks ago while having sex about 4 days after she had a light period i relized ther was a pink substance on my penis is there a possible chance that she could b pregnate? and how do i find out with scaring her cause she just dosent want to find out any thing is there other signs that i could look for?
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012
Thanks for query,
If she has a period though light & you have a sex after 4 days of it then it falls under safe period & there are almost nil chances of being pregnant .
Ovulation occurs mid cycle & ovum can live up to 3=4 days while sperm intrduced in female can live for 2=3 days.
In a 28 days cycle ovulation occurs on 14 th day so first 10 days & last 10 days are considered as safe period during which you have sex no pregnancy occurs.
Your sex falls under this period so nothing to worry about pregnancy.