Had unprotected sex. Got itchy, burning foreskin with smelly white discharge. Infection or STD?

iam a uncircumcised male and i guess i have phimosis . I had sex with my girl friend two weeks ago week which was unprotected and we had sex again 5 days back but this time i used condoms . But after the recent sex i had started to have itchy, burning foreskin and also the base of my glans penis has started to pain. also i had noticed a bit if smelly white discharge when i got a erection . the pain and the itching seems to have reduced since yesterday but still persists. I am still not sure why that happened. was that a STD which i got from my girlfriend? or was that due to some other infection or just a normal condition?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013