Had unprotected sex. Getting clear mucus, back pain. Feeling thirsty. Taken medicine for UTI. Chances of pregnancy?

Ok so I had unprotected sex on the 13th of this month, online sites said I was supposed to hve either ovulated on the 16th/17th/18th.My averaged cycle is 27/28 days or 29, I m supposed to have my period on either the 1st or 2nd of June.My cevical mucus is usually creamy and white once ovulation passes but this time it s clear, watery for the past 2 dyas howeve it has a brownish color.I was alo diagnosed with UTI about 2 weeks ago and just finished medication.I ve also been having minor back pains as well as abdominal cramps on and off as if my period s about to come but it isn t due for another 8/ 9 days.My throat also feels dry quite often and I m having to drink a lot of water which means I urinate a lot.Based on the abovementioned infnormation what are the chances of my being pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012
Hi orie
ovulation occurs 14 days before your next due period,
safe period is 5days before & 2 days after ovulation,
it means,you had intercourse during unsafe period.
so,be careful & avoid itntercourse during unsafe period &
if,your due date passes,then,do a home pregnancy test &
confirm whether there is pregnacy or not.
To drink a lot of water &pass urine is good to correct UTI,
it doesn't mean that you are dehydrated.
Thank You