Had unprotected sex. Forgot Tri sprintec pill. ECP required to prevent pregnancy?

I had unprotected sex three days ago (Saturday morning), I forgot to take my Tri Sprintec pill on my regularly scheduled time, 9pm. I woke up @ 3 am Sunday and took Saturday s dose and then at 9pm for Sunday dose. Should I take an ECP now just to be on the safe side to prevent getting pregnant? I already took my Monday s dose four hours ago, which is the last of the active pills. I will start placebo pills tomorrow.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013