Had unprotected sex. Fever, headache. Do I have STD?

Dear doctor, I am a 21 year old from Washington DC. I lost my virginity to a prostitute 2 days ago and I am now experiencing a fever and headache. We kissed and gave each other oral sex. We did not wear protection for that. For intercourse, I was in briefly without a condom, but I quickly demanded I wear once I realized what was happening. She put it on, but afterwards, I think I saw a hole in it. I did not ejaculate at all due to nervousness.

I only ejaculated from the blowjob, and she immediately used mouth sanitizer afterwards, which I assume she did for everyone. She did not have bodily fluids come out as far as I can tell.

I currently have no noticeable problems with my genitals and no pain from there. It is just a fever and headache.

Is it just a coincidence that I have these problems right now? Or are these events related? The only STD that has fever as a symptom, that I found, is HIV. Should I be nervous?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013