Had unprotected sex. Felt cold, infectious water on penis, erection. Lad tests- negative. Why is it?

hi docter , i had an unsafe sex with as girl who i did not know very well , and after dat i felt cold and was worried of any STd s , other day i was again cold and oher day i had infectious water on my penis and size became small and uncomfortable , i m having a lot of errection problem , wen i m very healthy and all tests hav come right , wat to do as i m depreesed and i want to marry to a girl soon ,
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013