Had unprotected sex. Feeling dizzy, ringing ear and tingling in hands. What are the chances of STD?

hi. I have had unprotected sex recently and have a few questions as to wether or not I possibly have a std . I have felt dizzy, and the other day I actually passed out. when I woke my ears were ringing. my hands have felt tingly as well a few random times, always when I was sitting/laying down with something against the arm. but regardless, the tingling and dizziness is very uncommon for me. I am very active and fit and it worries me. also, the first time I was with this partner underneath my tongue was sore. not painful, but almost as I had a workout for my tongue? it is very strange. nk rashes or anything like that and I did not perform oral sex .
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012