Had unprotected sex. Feeling bloated. Negative pregnancy test. Due to uterine fibroids?

Hi. Last month i was diagnosed with 3 fbroids all out of the uterus and one of them being 8cm long.. muly doctor suggested we start trying for a baby with my husband since i am 33 and after that we will deal with the fibroids . And so we did. My last period was on the 21st of october and with my cucle being 25 days we had sex regularly in the period 28th of october until 3 of november. This week i am feeling bloated and kind of weird and so i took a oregnancy test and came up negative. My question is could ut be the fibroids that make me feel like that? And how to fibroids affect chances of getting pregnant? Thanx, Elena.
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  50 Awaiting Answer