Had unprotected sex. Fatigue, recurrent throat infection, fever, insomnia, joint pain. Negative HIV test. Worried

Hi Doctor, I have had a possible exposure to HIV around 7 years back, when having unprotected sex with a commercial sex worker. While i have tested negative on HIV antibody test and Western Blot multiple times (the last done an year back), i have been facing constant symptoms over the last 7 years. I face extensive fatigue throughout the day, get regular throat infections, low grade fever, insomnia , pain in joints etc. I have been excessively stressing about catching the virus and passing it onto my wife. While my test results have all been negative, the symptoms still persist. Pleae advise if there s still a chance of me having hiv (maybe some strain not detected by antibody tests)
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012