Had unprotected sex. Experiencing stomach cramps, flatulence, mild nausea. Due to anxiety attacks?

Hi , i have been over worrying a lot lately. I have had unsafe sex with my boyfriend but it wasnt all the way in and his male membrane was dry the whole time. Ive been having anxiety attacks about this and i am young , i have done a lot of research over this matter but i am experiencing stomach cramps with flatulance and very mild nausea , but i am not sure if it is due to my anxiety attacks. My period isnt due until 2 weeks, help.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013