Had unprotected sex. Do not want to get pregnant. Take Regesterone to get periods?

Hi, I m 22yrs old female. I m married for 1 yr 5 months. I d a miscarriage in 4 months after i got married as i ve a bicornuate uterus . i ve irregular periods since i m married. my gyno had suggested me regestrone for not getting my periods for 2 n half months. after taking the tablets i got my periods last month. i started ttc after my periods. now that suddenly i m in the midst of a new work, i want to control getting conceived. my LMP was on dec 14th, i d unprotected sex after that many times. now its jan 4th, and i ve period kinda cramps . i feel it as pregnancy symptom. can i start taking regestrone to get my periods?? will it work if i m already pregnant (hardly 1 week)??? what other option do i ve to abort my pregnancy if i m already pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  16 Awaiting Answer