Had unprotected sex. Delayed periods. Having vaginal discharge, stomach cramps, backpain. Pregnancy test negative. Suggestions?

Hi, i got my last period on 10th Jan. i was on antibiotics between 14-16 for flu . Me and my husband had unprotected sex on 18-19. after which he had been travelling. i had vaginal itching and was advised to take clotrimazole tablets(vaginal) for 3 days.the itching subsided but i developed an allergy to the medicine. had rashes on my scalp and back of the ear...the same subsided after a dose of citrezine. however it has been 10Jan and i havent got my period yet. last 6 days i ve been having lots of vaginal discharge ... and lower stomach cramps and lower back pain. i tested for pregnancy on 7th jan and it was negative.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013
The different form of Vaginits with vaginal discharge could be as follows .

1. Bacterial vaginosis causes an abnormal vaginal discharge with an unpleasant odor- strong fishlike smell, especially after intercourse. The discharge is usually white or gray and thin.May have burning during urination or itching around the outside of the vagina, or both. some maynot have symptoms at all.

2. Yeast infections/ candidiasis cause a thick, whitish-gray "cottage cheese" type of vaginal discharge and may be itchy. You may have intense itching in your genitals. Painful urination and intercourse are common. Men with genital candidiasis may have an itchy rash on the penis. Most male partners of women with yeast infection do not experience any symptoms of the infection.

Trichomoniasis causes a frothy vaginal discharge that may be yellow-green or gray, itching and irritation of the genitals, burning with urination , discomfort during intercourse, and a foul smell. Because trichomoniasis is a sexually transmitted disease, symptoms may appear within four to 20 days after exposure. Men rarely have symptoms, but if they do, they may have a thin, whitish discharge from the penis and painful or difficult urination.

so, depending on type of discharge you need to seek for the Gynecologist for further treatment.