Had unprotected sex. Cummed outside then inserted penis. Pregnancy chances?

Can you get pregnant if a guy didn t cum in you? I m 17 years old and me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex. Yes I know stupid decision but it just randomly happened. Ok so I believe I am ovulating around this time because I have like white milky discharge and my boyfriend cummed when he was laying down while I was on top of him but my vagina wasn t on his penis l was just on his chest kissing him and stuff then a few seconds after he got on top of me then inserted his penis in my vagina he s gonna tell me that he didn t cum just that one time when he was laying down he told me the tip of his penis was dry so I m not sure if he did cum or not because he didnt feel it and I don t know how it feels like when a guy cums my vagina didnt feel wet after but just too make sure if im pregnant or not
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013
If you happen to have unprotected intercourse around the time of ovulation, even if ejaculation has not happened, the pre-ejaculate contains enough sperms to cause conception. So, you have to wait for your period now and if you miss it, get a pregnancy test and see a specialist for further help. Please follow protected intercourse in future to avoid complications. Take care.