Had unprotected sex. Can I get pregnant after taking plan B?

HI i just wanted to know can I be pregnant because i had my period on july 7 and I was expection it on august 4 and I had unprotected sex on july 30. I also took a plan B but my period have not came yet I did four pregnancy test and one was this morning and it says its negative but I feel pregnant I have the same syn. that I had when i was pregnant with my twins. fatigue .
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012
If your repeated pregnancy tests are negative and you took plan B after an unprotected sex, the pregnancy is highly unlikely. The delay in your periods could be due to taking of the plan B itself. You only need to wait for a few more days for your periods to begin.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal