Had unprotected sex. Bumps around areola, abdominal discomfort, vaginal discharge, headache, ear buzz. Pregnant?

Hi I had unprotected sex on March 19th the last day of my ovalation and it s march 24th today and my last period was on march 1st. I feel my areola had changed not sensitive or tendered but i can see more bumps around it..i feel so tired all the time and sleepy, lower abdominal discomfort, had a viginal discharge not smelly, and a really bad headache and 2 days back i had buzz in my ears.. could i be pregnant? if so when should i take a home pregnancy test?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013
May 2013
As you had intercourse around the time of your ovulation there is possibility of pregnancy.
But just by symptoms we cannot diagnose, these could be due to premenstrual phase also.
So you better wait till your expected date of periods, if you cross the date go for urine pregnancy test once.
Meanwhile you can take symptomatic treatment.