Had unprotected sex. Bleeding was normal but for short interval. What is the reason? Am i pregnant?

hi.. my periods started on 14th april and lasted for 3 days. even though the bleeding was normal.. the length of time for which bleeding occurred was short.. usually bleeding goes on till 5th day.. i had unprotected sex on19th april and i took i pill within 3-4 hours but i have not experienced any bleeding or side effect even after 6 days of taking the pill. this was the first time i used i pill. am i pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013
Mar 2013
During the reproductive age group , the commonest possibility with altered bleeding pattern is pregnancy.
THe i pill commonly causes some kind of bleeding within few days of taking it, but it is not the rule.
The I pill can delay or prepone your periods by a week or 10 days, so be prepared for this.
If you do not have your period 4 weeks after taking the I pill, please take a pregnancy test.
Anxiety, stress, travelling, weight changes , hormonal medications - all can cause an abnormal period.
Polycystic ovaries, thyroid dysfunction, adrenal disorder, endometrial hyperplasia, - all could be reasons also.
Have protected intercourse in future.