Had unprotected sex. Bleeding after taking new choice pill. Should I be concerned?

This is regarding the morning after pill ... I had unprotected sex on day six of my period, no he did not ejaculate inside but pulled out. I was worried and took the new choice morning after pill 14 hours of unprotected sex. I have bleeding off and on since this and now bleeding very heavy. Should I be concerned or is this normal? and how long will the bleeding continue and what will this do for my regular cycle due next month? I also had been taking an antibiotic as well at the time of intercourse.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013