Had unprotected sex. Am sick with flu, on nyquil. Have abdominal pain. Feel bloated. Problem?

Hello , i am 20 years old and i had unprotected sex 3 weeks ago . The last time i got my period was Aug. 24th 2013 it's now oct. 10th 2013 & no cycle . I am sick as in the flu and I've been taking medicine like nyquil and dayquil ive been tired and today i had lower abdominal pains under both sides and i am sooo bloated , am not sure if it could be an uti again our i could be expecting , for now no tests have been taken place because i am so terrified on the answer am just waiting impatiently for my cyclecycle . Any opinions would bee great , thanks !
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013