Had unprotected sex. After a week feeling dizzy, headache, pain in lower abdomen. Can this be implantation cramps?

Good morning, I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend last Friday (today is 8 days later). Throughout the week i have experienced an odd sort of dizziness (the me off balance to my right two different times), a headache , and i woke up today with an intense crampy pain in my lower right abdomen. its tender to the touch when pushed and makes it painful to suck in the stomach. Can implantation cramps behave this way? Thank you!
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012