Had unprotected sex. Abnormal periods. What could it be?

My husband and I had unprotected sex Saturday (6th) and on this past Saturday I've started having light pink and light brown when I wipe after peeing. It's not consistent, and it's lasted on and off since. At first I thought maybe I was going to be starting my period which is usually the 2-3 week each month, but my periods are usually pretty heavy and clearly this is not the same. What could it be?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013
hi.. you have delayed periods after unprotected sexual intercourse and it is very light pink spotting.. not associated with pain and the date corresponds to the date of the expected periods.. could be a implantation period bleeding.. get one urine pregnancy test done after 3-4 days, serum HCG levels done.. which will make you to confirm the pregnancy..see your obstetrician in any case.. all the very best..