Had unprotected sex. Abnormal periods. Brown bleeding, cramps. What is going on?

Last month my period came on at the beginning normal around march 2-7. I had intercourse on the 15-17. (Unprotected)Then my period came on again the following weekend 22-24. It was abnormal because my periods are usually 6-7 days and heavy but it lasted for only three days that time and was very light to where I didn't really have to change the pad/tampon. Now this month My period didn't come on,it was 12 days late until yesterday 3/19. But it's not heavy, and it's kind of brown, and when I used the bathroom, there's long stringy dark blood flowing to the toilet and it kind of floats. My period has never act like this it's very weird, I never had cramps with a period but now I have cramps with it. I don't understand whats going on. Can someone please help me.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013