Had unprotected sex. Abnormal period, headache, breast tenderness, milky discharge. Pregnant?

hello doctor, i have unprotected physical relation with my husband from 26th march to 30th march. on 5th april i have my period 6 days prior to the my menstrual cycle. but the period was not like the all period , it was without any mucous and have to change sanitary pad for two times on the second days and last for 4 days. after than i feel headache and tenderness in breast and have milky discharge. am i prgnant. i have not done any home test. plz advice
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013