Had unprotected sex. Abnormal period and feeling nauseous. Am I pregnant?

i had unprotected sex on 3/24 and got my period 4/2 but it was lighter than it usually is and sometimes i feel nausea but i don't know if its my mind playing tricks on me. i was wondering if there's a chance i can still become pregnant? and my second question is since i had sex on 3/24 is it to early for the test to tell me if my pregnant or not?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013
Thanks for your query. yes its too early for the test, so wait till you miss your periods and get a UPT done.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow ups.
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif