Had unprotected sex. 31 days from last menstrual cycle. Can I use unwanted kit?

Hello, im 22 yrs old, me and my husband had intercourse today (26/08/12) morning. Used latex but it broke. We are not ready to carry a bany yet. So we got Unwanted - kit by Mankind. We look forward from you whether we can use this and the direction of usage. It is about 31 days from my last menstural cycle. Im really confused when to take this pills.
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012
May 2013
as you had intercourse at the end of your menstrual cycle in case of regular periods there is less possibility for ovulation during that period so the chance of pregnancy is also less,
you can take unwanted 72 which is emergency pill within 72 hours after intercourse, which will help in preventing pregnancy,
if you are taking about unwanted kit used for termination of pregnancy, you don't use it now, wait for one more week possibly by that time you can get your periods, if not consult gynecologist to get examined for the possibility of pregnancy then if needed with her advice you can take the tablets.
take care.