Had unprotected, protected sex, took plan b pill each time, had cramps, headache, bloating, early periods. Still some symptoms

Hi, I had unprotected sex on 2/16 the sixth day of my period next day I took a plan b pill later that day I had protected sex Thursday I took another plan b to be on the safe side...the next four days I had horrible cramps like something was scraping my insides headaches back pain n bloating on 2/28y my period came back for 5 days. Since then I have not had a period but only light cramps bloating on in off a negative blood test n 9 negative hpt
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013