Had unprotected oral sex without ejaculation. Had sore throat, fever. HIV?

Hi I had protected vaginal sex and unprotected receptive oral sex with no ejaculation (it lasted a couple of minutes and it wasn t deep throat. My oral health is not perfect, but I had no aphthous ulcer or inflammation). Less than 60 hours after I had fever (37,8º) and sore throath. Fever was gone in less than a day and the sore throath lasted a couple of days. After that my chest started hurting and I had some phlegm , middle cough and dry troaht (no pain and it just happened after waking up until I drank some water). I had no rash, no more fever, no sore troath or any other symptom. Could that be acute hiv or it was too soon? (Sorry for my english) The boy has told me that he always uses condom for vaginal and anal sex. He could become infected because of active oral sex?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013