Had unprotected oral sex with prostitute. Having flu like symptoms, sore lymph nodes. What happened ?

Hi: Around Aug 2011 I had a low risk encounter with a prostitute. I gave her unprotected oral sex . everything else we did with a condom. I was drunk and stupid. I don t know if she was hiv +. she was very conscious and demanding that I used a condom. I did. ever since, I ve felt multiple symptoms and I m going crazy! Flu symptoms , not much fever , very few episodes of diarrhea , I keep checking my lymph nodes until I finally feel them slightly sore and swollen, a few light headaches , some fatigue , no rash , no chills, no night sweats . Am I supposed to be feeling these symptoms after this long? I cant find the courage to go test. I m a married man. My wife has had some flu symptoms as well, very little diarrhea, and one episode of night sweats for one night. We re both 45 years old. I m ashamed of myself and loosing my mind. I can t eat, cant sleep, cant concentrate at all over this. All for a stupid adventure which should ve never happened! please advise. I m going crazy please!
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013