Had unprotected oral sex. Small cut in penis. Stomach pain and burning sensation. Is it any STD.

Had unprotected oral given to me from a stranger. On the 7th of this month there was what appeared to be a small cut she scraped under the head a Lil. That Monday I had a std and HIV test done most likely to early. Tested again on the 19th for std negative again. But abdomen pain mild can t verify where it is feels like abdomen and groin to testical area I guess. Uti negative owner through a shirt period of anexity attacks for about a week so I had a lot of symptoms do to that after that went away things settled down but abdomen is still here. All I do is look on the Internet and try to research which they said not to do because it just makes u crazy. I ve checked my body every day nothing has changed on me from what I see. I have noticed when I do think about it a Lil symptoms do come back maybe caused from panic like stomach pain after I read something that feels like I could have that. But it s a buring after ejaculating and the std are negative still a burn feel anyway just not bad. Any answers please nervous
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012