Had unprotected oral sex. Slight sensation inside penis, no discharge, no rash. STD?

Hi doc i had protected sex but unprotected oral sex . I now have a slight sensation on inside of my penis near the head. i have no discharge of any kind. i have no bumps, rash or bad smell. im 24 and has never had a std . im scared. I have a gf and 2 weeks ago weh had sex and i think she may have had beginning stages of a yeast infection . we had unprotected sex. The occasion im refering to now is from a friend from college. she gave me unprotected oral.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013