Had unprotected oral sex. Rapid test and ELISA test negative. Am I HIV negative?

Hi Doctor!! I recently got a unprotected blow job from a ladyboy of unknown status in bangkok. I cannot remember seeing any blood in her mouth nor any in my penis . It was for 10 mins and I came in his mouth. 40 days have passed and i had done 1 Rapid Test at 29dys followed by Elisa 3rd Gen on 34 days and lastly today another Rapid test at 40th day where all came negative. I m not experiencing any ARS but still worried. Is my 40th day test enough for me to know that I m HIV negative?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013