Had unprotected oral sex. Noticed a dry patch of skin on the head of my penis. Used peroxide and anit fungal cream. Should I be worried about the findings?

about six months ago i a woman to perform unprotected oral sex on me.. about two weeks ago i noticed a dry patch of skin on the head of my penis, about the size of a nickel..i peeled off the skin and the skin under neath was red and shiney no fluid or anything, but then the skin grew back but that was also dry and i was able to peel that off. now i have this red blotch on head of my penis..not painful, no discharge, or itch..could this be herpies?..it seems to begin to heal after i used peroxide and anit fungal cream.. but i am still concerned..
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013