Had unprotected oral sex. Negative HIV test. Red spots on forearm, white spots on upper lip. Heaviness in chest, pain

I had unprotected oral sex with a prostitute and then used a condom during intercourse. Got very paranoid and went in for a hiv i and ii test after 60 days of possible exposure. The test came negative. But now im very paranoid as im having small red spots on my forearm and tiny white spots on my upper lip . I have stop all medication I used to take multivitamins. B complex nand garluc pearls everyday furthermore I feel this heaviness in the centre of my chest and pain. Im a athlete and workout everyday and I have diareah too
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013