Had unprotected oral sex. Irregular menstrual cycle. Is there a possibility of being pregnant?

yes i am just curious me and my boyfriend were just fooling around without any clothes on and he was rubbing his penis around my clitoris and vagina but he never really penetrated (i think) he did ejaculate any where near me he actually ejaculated 2 hours after that occurred and we did not do it again i normally have a very irregular menstrual cycle and i was on birth control for three months and when this occurred i have been off the birth control for two weeks is there a possibility of me getting pregnant from this?
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013