Had unprotected oral sex. Having lower abdominal pain. HIV test negative. Suggestions?

i had unprotected oral sex with a sex worker in bangkok and then intercourse with a durex condom on...i had no symptoms whatsoever of hiv or any other std ...suddendly out of no where i started getting patanoid and when and got tested for hiv 8 weeks after the expouser the test came negative..but since then i am getting very paranoid and i feel all the symptoms are happening to me....but in reality i only have pain in the lower abdomen region in between the naval and pubic area i am going mad please help me. i m from india and live a healthy life.. i have never had sex with a sex worker and this was the first and last time please help me im going sucidial
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013