Had unprotected oral sex. Have red bumps on tongue, rashes on penis. Any infection?

I recently had unprotected oral sex with a female that i am unsure of her sexual past (Late November/ early October) and am worried that recent ailments I have been experiencing may be correlated. I have a minor cough , small non-painful red bumps on tongue and white patches that seem to be similar to thrush or hairy lykopakia. I have also had an achy upper back, a small rash on penis head (doctors have said it is just inflamation), and have generally not felt 100%. I am just trying to figure out what may be wrong if anything. Any advice?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012