Had unprotected oral sex. Getting cold, skin peeling off inside cheek. Concerned

Hey I had unprotected oral sex with a girl receivd not givin 93 days ago and I had a cold about a week and a half ago that lasted about 4 days now I have sum skin peeling on the inside of my cheek I ve been stressed out over this since it happen but more so over the past tree weekd wondering if stress could bring n e of this on also a friend had same contact with this girl but is just fine but I m just so stressed because this girls hiv status. Is unknown. Please. Help and thanks in advance
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012