Had unprotected oral sex. Dry and numb tongue, swollen mouth, cough

About 4 days ago I had oral sex with my guy friend unprotected. I am a female, I did it for a long time we took breaks and I performed it on him again. There was pre cum involved but not actual sperm . There were also times he would push his penis inside my mouth, hitting the back of my throat. Now I am worried because my tongue feels strange like very dry and numb and the back of it is a little sore. Yesterday my mouth felt heavy almost swollen and I have a minor cough, with a little tiny bit of mucus . I woke up yesterday and it was hard for me to move my mouth but it has gotten a tad bit better. Don t know if it is a cold because I have no other cold symptoms at all or flu symptoms just my mouth is feeling weird. Please help
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013