Had unprotected intercourse, on contraceptives. Having cramps but not got periods. Worried ?

Hi I had intercourse with my boyfriend on Saturday and he cum inside me, saturday is the same day i was meant to get my periods. I have been on the contraceptive pill for a hile now. I took the morning after pill on Monday and stopped taking the contraceptive pill the same day (Monday). I began to have cramps on Tuesday (thinking my period was coming) but than they stopped and it s Wednesday today and I still haven t gotten my periods ! Is it possible to fall pregnant when my periods haven t arrived after taking the morning after pill ? And stopped taking the contraceptive pill? (normally after 2-3 days of not talking the contraceptive pill I have a withdrawal period) I haven t even had that yet. I m starting to worry..
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012