Had unprotected intercourse, missing periods, feels sick, sleepy, gaining weight. Pregnant?

In january I had sex unprotected with this guy he sjaid he came inside me 4 times , feburary I didnt xome on my period but in march I did. In april & may my period didnt come on. I have no symptoms of pregnancy but I feel sick every once and awhile , im gaining weight in my face well all over abd my family keep askin if im pregnabt cause im sleeping alot. I get out of school at 11:30 make it home at 12.. I sleep a long tine everyday and now I get sleepy quick ao to bed early
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012