Had unprotected intercourse, missed pills, started heavy bleeding, getting cramps. Could i be pregnant?

On wednesday I had sex with my boyfriend, the condom split and I d missed my pill the same day, we did it again without a condom the next day because we didn t think it would make much of a difference, I couldn t get the morning after pill from anywhere, just this morning I started bleeding as though I d came on but it wasn t like my normal period , the blood was dark red/brown and I am on quite heavy, I ve also had really bad menstrual cramps all day, could I be pregnant? I m not due my period why is this happening?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012