Had unprotected intercourse, confusing HPT result, frequent urination. Could i be pregnant?<br>

I am late only 2 day had had sex a lot with my X and did not use any thing I m very gassy my breast don t hurting took a test a week ago it came out negative 30min later positive then another negative then aother thenone and it was negative then positive again I m liston what to do or if I am I have been having to go to the bathroom a lot but I don t know what to think or do buy more test or see what happens or what to think if I am or not please help me with this I m do lost
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012