Had unprotected intercourse after delivery. What are the chances of pregnancy?

Hi there, I m looking for some advice. My partner and I had sex today for the first time after having our first child, 6 weeks ago. She isn t yet back on any type of birth control . We used a condom however it slipped off during sex, neither of us know exactly when it happened but by the time i realised it was already stuck inside her. Although I didn t ejeculate we re both worried that she could become pregnant from the pre-ejeculation lubricant. Our baby is only 6 weeks old and neither of us are ready for another child any time soon. Is there is chance that she could become pregnant? Please help, many thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012