Had unprotected intercourse. Took morning after pill. spotting. Chances of pregnancy?

hey me and my girlfriend had sex n the condom split and i came inside her but some of it got back out. and she took the morning after pill within 5 hours of that incident. she did not throw up after taking the MAP. a week later she had light spotting for a day and then she had her normal period like she always does, it usually lasts 4 days n thats how it was and her period was right on time. so her period was completely normal. then the bleeding stopped but a couple of days later she had spotting again for a day or so.... now she is about 6 days late on her next period. is it possible for her to get pregnant? even though she has had a normal period a week after taking the pill. she sometimes does have irregular periods...thanks
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012