Had unprotected intercourse. Took birth control pill. Missing periods, depressed, nausea. Chances of pregnancy?

Me and my boyfriend had an unprotected sex a week ago but he is totally sure that he ejaculated outside my body. After 4 days I took a birth control pill but since den I am not having my periods of which I am not sure but were supposed to fall around this week . Now am having depression , tummy ache, nausea . What are the chances of me getting pregnant . We are 22 years old ,,, and he ejaculated on my tummy .. And not inside or near the vigina. And after doing so we even wiped the privates.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012