Had unprotected intercourse. Took Plan B. Missing periods. Pregnancy test negative. Worrisome

Hi I took Plan B 3weeks ago, My Boyfriend and i had sex he put on a condom but then when i told him to stop we both looked down there was no condom. I Asked him if he came inside and he said no. He told me if it makes you feel better ill go and buy Plan b. I took the pill 3 DAYS after having sex. I was suppose to get my period on the 7th But nothing its been 5 days and i still havent Gotten my period I took a test on the 3rd day of my missed period and came out Negative & also on the 4th day. This is my Second time taking plan B and its the First time this happens.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012