Had unprotected intercourse. Taking contraceptive pills. Sore breast, pregnancy test negative, missing periods. Pregnant?

Hi. I m 26 year old female, weight 61kgs, height 6.4m. I had unprotected sex with my parnter 6 days into my cycle. I took an emergency contraceptive and I had just started the pill on the 6th day of my cycle. I m experiencing pregnancy symptoms , my breasts are tender and sore, they tingle at times. I go to the bathroom a lot, but I m always drinking water as if its out of fashion. My emotional levels are off the roof. I took a pregnacy test 8 days ago and I took one this morning, they both tested negative. I m supposed to be starting my cycle today, but nothing. So could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012