Had unprotected intercourse. Started irregular periods. Pregnancy test negative. What are the chances of pregnancy?

I had unprotected intercourse on 31st march.. my periods were really light the following month. then i got my normal period in the month of may. they were normal regular period n lasted for 7 long days. this month(june) i got my period on the expected date but lasted for 2 days n ther was again some period bleeding on the fourth day.. i took 4 pregancy test an dthey all were negative.. what are my chances of being pregnant??
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012