Had unprotected intercourse. Pregnancy test negative. Having stomach ache, missing periods, not on pill. Pregnant?

Hi, I think I may be pregnant, I had sex three weeks ago and since then Ive had this weird feeling that the condom broke and I didnt realise it. After two weeks I went to my doctor and he did a test and it came up negative. I have been having pains in my stomach since though, kinda like really light period pains but nothing has come.. Im a week late now and I am worried.. I recently came off the pill about a month ago too and Im wondering if any of these could be effecting my period coming and the fact I am stressing out completely or am I pregnant?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012